1. Load the website using the following link www.guernseyfaacademy.com
2. Navigate to the ‘Muratti Tickets 2019’ tab on the right-hand side of the screen
3. You will then be presented with a page showing the Seating Plan of The Garenne Stand and seats available to purchase.
4. Sign in to your account if you have one or create a new one via the ‘Sign In’ button located on the top right of the screen.
N.B. You don’t have to create an account or sign in at this stage, but it is advisable to do so prior to selecting your seats and then going through the checkout process. This is to save you some time and hassle of manually completing information then finding out you have a timing clash with another user who has selected identical seat(s) as you at a similar time.
5. Select the seat(s) you require by clicking the section with the Garenne Stand that you would like to sit in and then from that screen select the white ‘Available’ seat numbers you would like and then click ‘Confirm Seats’.
Available to purchase (assuming somebody has not clicked this at the same time as you!)
Seats that are selected by you and ready to buy (assuming somebody has not clicked them at the same time as you!)
Unavailable seats (GFA/JFA Officials, guests and Corporate tickets)
Pending, e.g. somebody has chosen one of those seats and is currently within the checkout process.
6. You should then be returned to the Seating Plan page, showing the seat(s) you selected (in green) and the price to pay. Once you have selected all the seats you would like, click on ‘Proceed to Checkout’ where you will be forwarded through to the billing details page. If you have created an account earlier, the process of completing the billing details, etc. will be a lot quicker and prove worthwhile if you happen to have had a timing clash of selecting the same seats as somebody else.
N.B. IT IS AT THIS POINT THAT THE SYSTEM MAY NOT ALLOW YOU TO PROCEED WITH YOUR PREFERRED SEATS DUE TO SOMEBODY PURCHASING THEM FIRST. IF THIS IS THE CASE YOU WILL NEED TO GO BACK TO THE SEATING PLAN PAGE AND SELECT ALTERNATIVES.
7. Assuming you are able to proceed with your selected seats, you will then be able to make payment through Paypal (you don’t need to have a Paypal Account to make payment).
8. Within Paypal, you can either pay without setting up an account, use an existing account or create a new one.
9. Once payment has been created, the seats have been secured and you should receive an email providing you with your booking confirmation and information/links on how to print your ticket.
10. The link will take you to a page where you need to provide your email address (the same one you used to buy the ticket) and Ticket ID. You will then be able to print your official Muratti 2019 ticket(s).